Sunday, September 27, 2015

I did a search on the Find A Grave web site for all the Muncasters who died in 2015 and found Bill Muncaster in Texas. It was interesting because this Bill Muncaster lived to be 97 and my dad, Bill Muncaster, died in December, 2014 and lived to be 95.

I checked my database and couldn't find a match for the new Bill Muncaster. I found an obituary online that said his full name was William Lloyd "Bill" Muncaster. There was a Lloyd Muncaster in my database born in Missouri about 1917-18. Using Family Search I was able to trace him and his family through census data and Texas birth and marriage records.

My grandfather made a trip out to Missouri and visited with William Lloyd Muncaster's father, John Randolph Muncaster. I've got pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment